Classes range in intensity and duration. While some classes are designed to make you sweat, others will tone your muscles or help you stretch and relax. So whatever workout you're looking for, you're sure to find it at Springers Leisure Centre.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness with a guardian is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend group fitness without a guardian is 16 years
- The minimum age to attend METAFIT is 16 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from reception
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Please visit our prices page for more information.